Monday, June 7, 2010

I See you have lived many avatars

A note from a reader of my blog... :-)

***

But where in the world are all these countries you lived in?

It would have sufficed to say I am a son of Bharath, not a Marati, Tamilian, etc. I have lived in abroad for most of life and to this day I say I am from Bharat, not New Delhi, till we say this with one mind and one sound - we will never unite. You supposedly foretell futures - are learned, I hope this helps you understand my frustration.No response necessary, just a comment. Thanks

Srikant Aiyar, P.M.P.
 
Be yourself,everyone else is taken.



--
Regards
Ramesh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I see !!, Your writting could change the world that you want. Express your thoughts!!. Politics , Business , Entertainment , Sports & Games , Life & Events ,and Health what else?. Meet your like minded here. The top social gathering in one place all the top notches meet here. It is not about win the race, participation is all matters. We proud inviting you to the the internet's best Social community. www.jeejix.com .